Monday, June 26, 2023

Pmc: Pmc Nod For Transfer Of 200 Crore To Pmpml | Pune News - Times of India

June 27, 2023 at 10:14AM: The civic body will share 60% of the loss while the remaining 40% will be borne by the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC). Officials from ...
Read full article